Artefact (from Latin “artefactum” β artificially made) – phenomenon, process, object, feature of an object or a process, which appearance under natural circumstances in the observed conditions is impossible or unlikely. Therefore, the appearance of an artefact is a sign of an aimed interference into the observed process or an availability of some unrecorded factors. (wikipedia)
On our arrival to this planet, we knew for sure, that we would find traces of our great civilization here. It took a lot of time and efforts, but the compensation was generous.
Tunguska E.M.S. proudly presents its Artefacts:
Tunguska Artefacts – Orange Tram & Tunguska Artefacts – Spring Bloom.
Orange Tram resembles of an air cleaner, but with some secret. Pure light breeze wraps you with its coolness and carries you beyond the limits of this world. Carries you to the palce, where you can feel good and be free. To be used for at least one hour per day.
Spring Bloom, when used, produces the effect of a cocktail with vitamins added. Removes fatigue, relaxes and refills your energy. Recommended for usage once of twice per day.
In the “observed conditions” the appearance of these products “under natural circumstances” would have been “impossible or unlikely”. This is an unearthly music. This is our music. And we had just started searching.
With respect and love,
Tunguska E.M.S. team.
The turn of the year 2010 became a real breakthrough for Tunguska EMS. The release of our fresh, 6th by number, mainstream compilation was followed by an experimental compilation, dedicated to the Chernobyl tragedy. And X-mas holidays brought new presents to our friends – the second three-album release Ellipsis 2 and a dancing compilation. Six new CDs lasting more than seven hours give scope for the devotees of absolutely various music genres – from ambient and industrial to chillout and drum’n'bass.
So, let’s get to the presents list.
1. The classic series compilation Tunguska Chillout Grooves vol.6 – fascinating hour’s trip over the boundless, inexplicable in it’s colours and tints, space, filled with the sounds of unexplored worlds. The compilation is extremely diverse stylistically and attracts you like a mystery of the night sky…
2. Chernobyl Retrospective – new area for us. But we couldn’t just pass by. We remember. And whispers of the power station, passed to it’s eternal rest, evidences of the terrible tragedy, memories of the survived witnesses are revived once again in sharp, barbed sounds of industrial and dark ambient tracks. Listen and never forget. We should remember in order to prevent the repetition of the mistake…
3. Ellipsis 2: Tundra.Ambient.Dreams vol.2 – as opposed to the previous, more resembling new age, compilation this one is more minimalistic, stern and sluggish. It’s sounding is penetrated by the beams of the soft winter sun, chilling northern winds ΠΈ smamans’ drum rhythms…
4. Ellipsis 2: Tunguska.Across.Sphere vol.2 – is a place, where you’d want to relax. Classical lounge, easy listening. Perfectly fits for the fans of light music, for the musical background of any caffee, spa and other wonderful places, where people rest.
5. Ellipsis 2: Tunguska.Shaman.Vimana vol.2 – pulsing cosmical rhythms, alternated with the conferences of the astronauts of many nations, the pure drive with a touch of mystery and romantics…
6. Siberian Jungle vol.1 – our first, opening the new series, dancing compilation, consisting of drum’n'bass, liquid funk, atmospheric and intelligent tracks. Stop, listen attentively, find light inside of you. Move towards it and don’t look back. There’s nothing left behind. Cast off burden of doubts, anxiety and problems. Find your way. We did it, now its your turn.
Download our presents, listen and share with friends. All is free and for free.
The new 2011 year will bring you even more very multifarious compilations. So, prepare your HDs.